Private pilates and yoga classes, as well as massages are booked at your convenience
[tt_timetable event_category=’pilates-en’ columns=’monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday’ filter_style=’tabs’ filter_label=’All Classes’ box_bg_color=’3C3B3C’ box_hover_bg_color=’33d3ff’ filter_color=’2a2a2a’ text_align=’center’ row_height=’49’ disable_event_url=’0′ event_layout=’2′]
Our pregnancy classes have max 6 women so you get the attention and care you need.
For more information or to reserve a group or private class click here
CLASS DESCRIPTION, check our timetable to find the best pilates and yoga class for you!
- Pilates Classic, a beginners / intermediate class: A class designed learn or improve the 5 basic Pilates principles; breathing, pelvis stabilization, shoulder stabilization.
- Pilates posture and clinic: A class focused on the strengthening the abdominal wall, back and shoulder muscles to achieve improved strength and flexibility. Designed for those who want to improve their posture as well as seek relief from back, shoulder and neck aches and pains.
- Pilates Pregnant: * Class prenatal (max 5 people) Pilates targets the tummy, back and pelvic floor muscles, which are the muscles that are most effected during pregnancy and after birth. Pilates does not put strain on joints and is a safe way to exercise while being pregnant.
- Pilates with a resistance band and balls. A class allows you to carry out a series of Pilates exercises working against the resistance of the band.
- Pilates reformer. private classes aimed to change the intensity of the exercises to suit your needs, weather that is to increase the intensity to get an advanced workout or to reduce the intensity to help recover from an illness or injury.
- Vinyasa yoga class (also known as Yoga flow) follows a set series of postures that flow from one to the other with little breaks. Regular practice of Vinyasa yoga help improve the circulation system, help weight loss and connects the mind and body creating a calm consciousness sense of well being.
At SimplyBePilates we recommend your first pilates class is a private class, though this is valuable for all, it is especially valuable for those who have a medical history or are pregnant. Private pilates and yoga classes allow us to properly assess your posture and movement, and to prepare you for the group pilates and yoga classes.
For more information regarding our class timetable or to request a specific time for a Pilates and yoga classes please contact us
Please give 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel a class to allow us to monitor the class group sizes and allow you to recuperate your class.
Please note we do not offer refunds but are happy to find a solution so you dont lose your classes
Private pilates and yoga classes can be held at the studio your own home providing you live in Barcelona.